Scarpa - Drago
Scarpa - Drago
SENSITIVITY AND FRICTION REMASTERED
The Drago features a super light and comfortable microfiber upper. The patented foot wrap system provides unprecedented rubber coverage over the forefoot, giving the ultimate in friction and protection. It’s sensitivity affords great grabbing, whilst the power connection band, reinforces support when it’s needed. Utilising the iconic Instinct VS heel design with a single lock down strap makes this shoe the ultimate weapon for boulderers, sport & competition climbers. Designed by Heinz Mariacher and hand crafted in Italy.
"The Drago is my new “best shoe I have ever developed”. Like the Furia it’s super soft and sensitive, but has a powerful heel like the Instinct VS and rubber above the whole forefoot. It looks like a specialized Bouldering-shoe, but it’s much more than that. For me, together with the Furia, it represents the future of climbing shoes"
- Focus: Bouldering and Indoor Climbing
- Last: FZ
- Mid Sole: Minimal Flexan 1.0mm midsole insert with a floating big toe pad for ultimate sensitivity.
- Sole: 3.5mm 1/3 length XS Grip 2 sole with a handcrafted 2mm XS Grip 2 heel.
- Upper: Multi-panel upper (7) with seamless big toe panel and offset four toe stitch for the best custom moulding fit. Full microfibre upper with a single Velcro strap and a deep Y attachment for secure hooking. A high-stretch gusset allows easy entry.
- Weight: 400g per pair size 42